Reinvent the Book Club
Books & Bars is an open public book club show. We provide a unique atmosphere for a lively discussion of interesting authors, fun people, good food and social lubrication with liquid courage. You’re invited to our events with moderator Jeff Kamin and other spirited characters each month:
1st Tuesdays in St. Paul
The Happy Gnome (Oct-Apr) & Amsterdam Hall (May-Sept)
2nd Tuesdays in Minneapolis: Indeed Tap Room
City Pages: Best Of The Twin Cities
“For those who take their books straight up – not off Oprah’s list – Books & Bars is the cure. Bookended by social hours, it’s a perfect opportunity to meet hip literary types – and the liquid courage doesn’t hurt.”– MPLS. ST. PAUL magazine
- Follow @booksandbars discussions on Twitter with hashtag #booksandbars.
- Sign up for the mailing list & never miss our events.
- Become a fan and meet fellow members on our Facebook page.
- It’s always an entertaining and enlightening time even if you don’t like the book…you’ll like our events.
- Thanks for reading and sharing your unique perspectives – Jeff Kamin
Raise your hand
Tell us your name
Make your comment
Photos by Meredith Westin.
Please support our local bookseller sponsorBuy at our events or in store.
Galaxyessay – assignment help online
CustomWritings.com online essay writing helper for you.
Office 365 Dynamic CRM– Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook