Reinvent the Book Club
Books & Bars is an open public book club show. We provide a unique atmosphere for a lively discussion of interesting authors, fun people, good food and social lubrication with liquid courage. You’re invited to our events with moderator Jeff Kamin and other spirited characters each month:
1st Tuesdays in St. Paul
The Happy Gnome (Oct-Apr) & Amsterdam Hall (May-Sept)
2nd Tuesdays in Minneapolis: Indeed Tap Room
City Pages: Best Of The Twin Cities
“For those who take their books straight up – not off Oprah’s list – Books & Bars is the cure. Bookended by social hours, it’s a perfect opportunity to meet hip literary types – and the liquid courage doesn’t hurt.”– MPLS. ST. PAUL magazine
- Follow @booksandbars discussions on Twitter with hashtag #booksandbars.
- Sign up for the mailing list & never miss our events.
- Become a fan and meet fellow members on our Facebook page.
- It’s always an entertaining and enlightening time even if you don’t like the book…you’ll like our events.
- Thanks for reading and sharing your unique perspectives – Jeff Kamin
Raise your hand
Tell us your name
Make your comment
Photos by Meredith Westin.
Please support our local bookseller sponsorBuy at our events or in store.
Clouddesktoponline.com is the gold standard in Virtual Desktops.
CustomWritings.com: online essay writing helper for you.